Total Pageviews

Friday, February 3, 2017

FLOW 187


         My name is Flow187, I'm a Rap Artist located now in Los Angeles, Ca. I'm contacting you because I would like your feedback and placement for my songs and up coming project "FlowGod". I have released a few songs from my project located on my https://soundcloud.com/rob-flow-roots and got some good reviews and streams. Please take time to listen review and share my project and songs with your friends and fan base if you enjoy the music. Below are some of my links to music and pages... 

Also just something different, I'm a Motivational Speaker & I wrote a Youth Motivational book called "Falling isn't Failing The 5 Keys To Overcoming A Fall & Achieve Success For Youth & Young Adults! My book has been used by school systems and youth programs across the country also it has been endorsed by people like Miami State Senator Daryl Jones, Atlanta schools Principal Sylvia Jordan & the late Actor Tommy Ford.  






Website: www.Flow187.com

Radio Edited So Potent Song Attached to Email : https://soundcloud.com/rob-flow-roots/so-potent-flow187-radio-edited


No comments:

Post a Comment