Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

REID CRACK

Bryan"Reid Crack aka Reid Reagan"Reid is an American Born Recording Artist.He's Up & Coming Music Recording Artist that was Born in Jersey City,New Jersey. But moved to South Providence,Rhode Island in 1996 where he met a few South Side Basketball Players.Then moved to Pawtucket,RI were he met he two long-time friends Pete and Tone aka Wellknown.As the months an years went by Tone was teaching me how to write & form verses to make a full song. If you really want to BECOME a FAN of my music and lifestyle PLEASE just hit the Play button on any song. Enter my life with me and LISTEN to what I have to say #401#GAP #SMF #DOA #ATG #riphell #freekeysh #freewellknown #letsgetit #idoitformyniggaz #idoitformyfamily #idoitformyniggathatsdead

No comments:

Post a Comment