Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 28, 2016

MAJOR JAMES JAY INTERVIEW


1. Who is Major James Jay?
MJJ is a international emcee also member of the "GrindStarz" group, with a passion to transform reality into music that can move an inspire!

2. Any new releases or projects your working on for 2015?
Yes sir! "Rise N Grind" Album featuring Apollo City in the making as we speak, a group project with the "GrindStarz" (Cola De & Ol Hed) and "Secretary of Defense" prod by ZZSolvernor!! So yea I'm grinding

3. Tell us about the hip hop scene in DC and how you set yourself apart from other emcees?
A lot of talent out here DC, DMV area, but not being a DC native my sound is different compared to District artists!

4. What is the meaning of life to you!? My meaning is put God first, family then money to provide. Become the best person I can be and enjoy the this journey.

5. What are the advantages for you touring as an indie artist? Huge advantage, word gets around my music gets promoted and exposed giving me a greater opportunity to success.

6. Who would you want to do a feature with if you could pick any artist in the world?
If I couldn't pick all of "Three Six Mafia" then I would pick any other artist from the group.

7. What do you like to do when you are not on your music grind? Off the grind I'm enjoying the fruits of my labor, cherishing every moment with my fam, friends, and helpin out those in need.

www.reverbnation.com/majorjamesjay
www.soundcloud.com/majorjamesjay
Tw/@debouse007
FB/@Major James Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment